” Be a Champion for Children”
Join us for the Inaugural Jazz Brunch
Sunday, June 25, 2017
Community Achievement Center
4523 Flat Shoals Parkway
Decatur, GA 30034
Purchase your tickets today!
For more information, contact Ralph Hendricks at 770-316-2707
DeKalb County CASA, Linda Banks at 404-378-0038.
Everyday 33 Georgia children are victims of confirmed child abuse or neglect. There were 936 children in DeKalb County foster care September 2015. DeKalb County CASA’s 132 active volunteers served 271 children during our last fiscal year. Donate today to make a difference in the life of an abused or neglected child. All donations are used to support training and advocacy efforts. Tax deductible donations can be made here through our PayPal account or checks can be mailed to DeKalb County CASA, P.O. Box 768, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.
Thank you for all you do!
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Help DeKalb CASA receive monetary donations from Kroger by enrolling in their Community Rewards Program. Click here to sign up using your Kroger Plus Card! Every time your card is scanned you are helping raise funds for the DeKalb CASA Program! Below is a step-by-step guide of how to get it started! Thank you for your support!!
Instructions on how to register your Kroger Plus Card:
- Visit https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Click on Sign Up Today in the New Customer Box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards account by entering a zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information and input your Kroger Plus Card #.
- Update or Confirm your information.
- Enter NPO # or name of the organization (DeKalb CASA’s NPO # is: 107601)
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our name on the right side of your Information Page.
1. Go to http://amazonsmile.com
2. Log in or create an account
3. Search for Child Advocate Network
4. Select Child Advocate Network (Avondale Estates, GA)